Last updated: (20 February 2017)
GrantBantom CC ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.getcleva.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information to ensure that you do not miss out on offers and useful information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Mobile contact: +27741021822 – outside of South Africa
• Local: 0741021822
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
• 6 West Lane, Sandown Ext 24, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196
We may change any of these terms at any time by updating this web page.
If you have any questions about our legal terms, please contact us.
• Licence. We grant you a limited licence of 30 days from purchase to use this website for one single user.
• Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
• Framing. You may not frame this website.
• Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
• Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
• Ownership. We or our third party licensors own all rights in this website.
• Trade marks. All our trade marks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trade marks are their respective owners' property.
• Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
• Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
• Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
• Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
• Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
1 Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2 Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect automatically when you visit this website.
3 Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
4 Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
5 Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
6 Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
7 Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
8 Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.